Walnut House is a spacious community and our assisted living community features a variety of great amenities
- Dining Room – Enjoy your meals in our cozy dining room. We offer table-side service three times a day and offer snacks twice daily. Our meals are nutritiously balanced and planned under the supervision of a licensed dietician. As needed, we can accommodate special diets such as no added salt, no concentrated sweets, chopped or mechanically softened foods.
- Large Living Room – Our residents enjoy gathering in our spacious living room which features a fireplace and wide-screen television. The room is great for chatting with friends or watching a classic movie.
- Sun Room – Our quaint sun room, complete with a small library of books, is the ideal place to read or just enjoy the warmth and cheer of sunlight.
- Large Activity Room – Our activity hosts a variety of our life enrichment program activities.
- Enclosed Courtyard – Our enclosed courtyard features beautiful gardens and is the perfect place to enjoy the morning breeze or afternoon sunshine.
- Life Enrichment Program – A full schedule allows residents to continually participate in enjoyable pastimes, socialization, and engaging activities. Activities are planned seven days a week throughout the day and evening hours. Walnut House employs a full time Activities Director as well as an Assistant, ensuring residents have a robust program and a variety of activities to choose from including daily exercise, crafts, games, cooking, entertainment, social events, religious services and much more. Residents also enjoy lunch and shopping outings as well as monthly visits from the mobile library.
- On-site Beauty/Barber Shop – Enjoy the convenience of on-site services, no need to leave home to always look your best. (Services are available for an additional fee).
- Transportation – If you need a ride to a doctor’s appointment or to run an errand, Walnut House can arrange transportation for you.
- Resident Rooms – Residents can choose from private and semi-private rooms. All rooms feature in-room emergency call systems. Residents can personalize their rooms with their own furniture and decorations. Furniture can be provided as needed.